“Whatever the mind can conceive & believe, it can achieve”- Napoleon Hill
Napoleon Hill says in his book “Think and Grow Rick” that Great Power can be accumulated through no other principle! The “Master Mind” may be defined as “coordination of knowledge and effort, in a spirit of harmony.”
The Resilient Women Mastermind group brings women in business together, who meet either in person or on line, every second week. Two hours at a time for 7 months.
Our meeting’s purpose is education, accountability and support to assist you in achieving greater levels of success personally and professionally.
Join us and you will:
- Accomplish more than you thought you could.
- Learn what the successful people already know about the power of our mindset and our words.
- Gain more clarity on what you need to focus on in your business.
- Benefit from the experience of the facilitator and other members.
- Feel you have a great support system, so you won’t feel so alone in your business.
What you can expect:
- A deep-dive study into an extremely effective business-building book throughout the seven months together.
- Receive valuable education.
- Experience minimal homework between meetings.
- In between the two weeks you will fill out an income-generated tracker to keep you on track.
- A great support group of like-minded women.
Often we have mini masterminds within some of the meetings where you can bring an issue forward and others will assist you to solve it.
Enjoy the safety and support from our secret Facebook group for you to post anything you need to and receive valuable feedback from your group members.
The cost is inexpensive as Cheryl wants the opportunity for all women that have a passion for their business. She has a huge heart for you to become successful.
Only $25.00 for each in person meeting = $375.00 for seven months
Only $22.00 for each online (zoom) meeting = $330.00 for seven months
Payment options are either in full or 2 payments.
The commitment is for 7 months simply because it is a process for you to learn what you need to do. Success is a process of learning.
You are invited to fill out the form below to schedule a 15-minute call with the founder of Resilient Women, Cheryl Bishop. This way she can answer any questions you might have about the Mastermind program.
Once you agree with the commitment, we will move forward.